Tuesday, February 5, 2013

T.I. Covers The Source


For the first time in his career, T.I. graces the cover of The Source by himself. And in the cover story, the ATLien speaks on Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head, his upcoming film Identity Thief and more. Check a couple excerpts below and grab the issue when it hits newsstands ond February 5th.



Everybody’s gonna have their ups and downs. Just because I’m a celebrity, that doesn’t mean that I’m exempt from humanlike faults.


It’s my first comedy so I’m looking forward to seeing that. I just want to keep my tools sharp… Different people see T.I. in different ways. As long as they ain’t giving me a rapper. That’s what I don’t want to do. Anything else, I’d pretty much be open minded within reason of course.



PREVIOUS: Shad Da God – Ball Out f. T.I. | CNN: Gardening w/ T.I. (Video)






Click here to check out even better music visual then THIS! via IllJewMinati

No comments:

Post a Comment