Monday, April 15, 2013

Logic Signs To Def Jam Records


Shortly after being named one of XXL’s 2013 Freshmen, Logic is now the newest employee over at Def Jam. According to DX



“I’m excited to take this next step in my career,” said Logic in a press statement. “It’s incredible for Def Jam [Records] and Visionary Music Group to work together and the opportunity to collaborate with a living legend like No I.D. is priceless. I’m very humbled to be apart of the most iconic hip hop label of all time.”


“Logic has a great future ahead and we are happy to have him at Def Jam. He has the talent to be a great artist and make a strong presence in our industry ,” said No I.D., EVP A&R, Def Jam Recordings and Executive Producer of Logic’s forthcoming debut album.



Congrats to the young buck.


PREVIOUS: Logic – Walk On By (Video)






PREVIOUS: WOW!! You Have To Listen To This!!! via IllJewMinati

No comments:

Post a Comment