Friday, April 12, 2013

Drake Disses Chris Brown, Talks New Album (Audio)


Drake is in New York City this weekend performing at the 12th annual Jordan Brand Classic taking place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn tomorrow and stopped by East Village Radio earlier today during Elliott Wilson’s radio show. He spoke on a number of things including new music, which will be arriving next week, his upcoming third studio album, Nothing Was The Same, and more. Drake also spoke on his relationship with The Weeknd, his “beef” with Pusha T, sounded off on Chris Brown, and more.



On his relationship status and new music: “I’m not in relationship mode right now. I’m just in focused mode. I’m excited about music. I’m in the best place I’ve ever been, mentally and physically. I just want to make people enjoy their summer, get through their winter. My album is about setting up the music in a way that you what to listen to the album all the way through over and over again.”


On Chris Brown: “I make better music than [Chris Brown]. I am more popping than him. At one point the woman he loves fell into my lap.”


On Pusha T: “I dont have a problem with him.”



Audio courtesy of OnSMASH.






PREVIOUS: WOW!! You Have To Listen To This!!! via IllJewMinati

No comments:

Post a Comment